Re: Plant I.D.--Jpeg. Files of GS and ET

In a message dated 7/7/1998 1:25:36 AM Central Daylight Time,
mikecook@pipeline.com writes:

 I thought Emerald Tiara was a small hosta, whereas Gold Standard is pretty
 good-sized.  I have a plant that is supposed to be ET that would qualify as
 a dwarf or at least a small (leaves about 2.5 x 2").  The Gold Standard I
 bought from a reputable nursery and am confident in its ID; its leaves were
 were at least 5" x 4" even as a very young plant.
I have jpeg. files of both, if anyone would like to see them.
Clyde Crockett z5