Hosta seedlings

Hi:

Have several hosta seedlings I've grown this winter--still
small but ready to transplant up to a larger size pot.
Several questions:

How should I go about evaluating their worthiness?  I am
fascinated by their leaf shape--not sure if they are really
different but after my scanner is working again (upgrade to
windows 98 will solve this problem), I'll scan them in and
get some others' opinions.

Special note: please don't suggest I go buy a book or
something to get some ideas.  Having to support my teenage
son at another home right now has put a MAJOR crunch in my
limited budget and I am just starting to interview for jobs
again (parttime while attending hort classes fulltime).

I've forgotten.  Does this email group have a homepage?  If
not, would you like one?  They are easy to establish at
geocities (takes me only about 2 hours of work if someone
sends gif or jpg pictures to use and gives me the basic
information they want on the page.  I'd be delighted to be
your "webmaster".

Also, since I consider all hosta people "friends", would
some of you take a look at my new business page at:
http://server4.hypermart.net/enabling-gardens/index.html

I'll be adding a bookstore (Barnes and Noble or Amazon) and
other material.  This is just a draft but the business plan
is being written right now as class requirements.  Also have
to get scanner working again so I can create my own
background for my page.  Any comments would be appreciated.
With a little bit of luck my voc rehab counselor will agree
to fund the purchase of some magnetic signs for my car
doors, business cards, and printing of brochures about
services.  Still have to figure out how to get advertising
without any money!!!!  Notice that I am targetting a very
unique market for my services.  Comments will be
particularly appreciated from those who have businesses
on-line (and just friends too).

--
Diana Pederson, Zone 5, Michigan
Enabling Gardens of Lansing, Michigan