Re: Plant I.D.

Kay, the only difference between my "Gold Standard" and my "Emerald Tiara" is
the little sign I have stuck in the dirt in front of the plant to ID it to my
"non-hosta literate" friends that drop by to visit my garden.  The plants are
exactly the same save for leaf color due to the fact that one gets more sun
than the other.  They both are, In fact, Emerald Tiara's.  The only good thing
about this is that now I get to go out and buy another plant.   Eventually I
shall learn..