Re: What is Pixlist?

In a message dated 7/14/1998 3:53:40 PM Central Daylight Time,
wie1086@mail.harborcom.net writes:

<< I am new to the hosta-open. what is the pixlist? It sounds like
 something I would be interested in!

 Thanks, Ray >>
Ray:
Pixlist is a list of people I send jpeg. (image) files to, most of them of
hostas(i.e. the files, not the people!).
I scan pictures I have taken and also ones that others have taken that they
send to me.

I have now over 500 scanned pix of hostas and companion plants. Many of these
are subsequently put on various websites.
I f you or anyone else would like to receive the files, just let me know and I
will add your name.
Clyde Crockett z5 Indy IN
ccredux@aol.com