Re: Rabbits

In a message dated 7/17/1998 7:29:54 AM Central Daylight Time,
janh@infocom.com writes:

<< What are you doing to
 keep them out or are you just letting them feast? >>
I'd let them feast on the impatiens plants but as for Guacamole I would spread
a generous amount of Blood Meal around plant, if it indeed rabbits that are
nibbling. Could it rather be black vine weevil? If so use Diazanon.

Clyde Crockett z5