Kay, Mike and all

This crown rot thing is driving me crazy too, having just found it on my five-
year-old 'Sum and Substance', which this year has ten bloom scapes.
I did some research and thought you might like to see the article I found.
However, since I can't seem to figure out how to attach the file or copy and
paste it, here is the address:
Bev Stegeman