Re: White Christmas

HEY BOB'oh (Robt Leask) waz happening?

                       So U want 'White Xmas' eh???? -- try Belgian
Nurseries, Breslau ONTARIO.  They be on Internet eh?   Try address
something like "bnursery@mgl.com".  I picked up a WtX this year, and it
looks like a piece of (ah never mind this negativism?) :)
       It be growin in morning sun til 11 am, is leaf frazzling all over
(burning up?); is very thin substance leaf & good slug bait.  Mind
you?...lotta white center in them leaves; which I find extremely
interesting, per moving into total recessive nature of plants i.e. going
from green into more & more & more white in a leaf...it's neato fer dat!
       So man?..tell me what you got from the Tardiflora seed I sowed fer
ya, er waz it Fall Bouquet...can't remember.
       BTW...Jim Hawes be in Guelph, August 2nd onward, let me know if you
would not mind us coming by, to show Jimbo your neat country hosta patches?
 I sing fer ya now "green acres is the place to be..."  :-D

Take care now...ya hear?

Wm. Nash -- Gulp Town Cadana, Zone 4 leading into Z3!...this winter?