Re: Seeds

<< I am making my first attempt at growing from seed. I have a few
 questions. Is it best to start indoors? YES......BUT YOU CAN PLANT THEN IN
SPECIAL BEDS IN THE FALL, FOR SPRING GERMINATION......

 I have tried in one of those
 plastic green houses under a flourescent light. Didn't work! Now I am
 trying in box, without cover, under flourescent light (8 inches above).
 How long should germination take?  7 TO 14 DAYS.....FASTER WITH BOTTOM
HEAT....NEED NO LIGHT TO GERMINATE, BUT IF THE LIGHTS ADD HEAT THEN BURN
THEM......PREFERABLY STERILE MEDIUM FOR GERMINATION

SEEDS NEED ONLY DRY LONG ENOUGH TO CLEAN THEM....THEN PLANT THEM.....THE
CLEANER THEY ARE, THE BETTER.....

KEN