Clyde Home page

Clyde, if you had a page the images could be thumb nailed so a person could
find then look at a large image of choice.

If y had a page it could allow you to:
1. publish something on the order of a journal.
2. publish pictures.
3. maintain an open forum on the politics of the AHS.
4. allow a forum for whistle blowers for the AHS.
5. maintain a history of the AHS, good and bad.
6. I would like a section on various notables and notorious, fact and
fiction. (Aden, Seaver, Crockett) those who love you and those who hate you
could contribute.

Finally, you are the only one who would do the good the bad and ugly.

Butch Ragland So. Indiana zone 5