Re: sports

> Hi Tom
> Please post the price and address  for the Wheel of Sports,Got to have
> one !!!!!!!!!
> Thanks
> Gary
> Amber Wave Gardens
> Benton Harbor Mi. z6
> amberwavegarden@webtv.net

Gary and all interested,
I have gotten several requests to mail the Hosta Wheel document.  I will
do this if you send me a check for $5.  This is $3 for the 34 page
document, and $2 for shipping.  Make checks payable to, and send
requests to:
        Tom Micheletti
        23720 Hearthside Dr.
        Barrington, IL 60010

        Also please keep the committee in mind about any sports you may
have that have been segregated from the mother plant, and grown on for a
year or more to make sure they are stable.  We are interested in the
leaf pattern, variegation pattern, coloration, Mother plant name,
originator, or person naming, or registering the plant.  If you notice
any errors in any of the information, or have other varifiable
information to include, please notify any of the committee members.
They are listed in the vol. 29 No. 1 issue of The Journal, page 94.
  The investment is minimal, and the information is very useful.  I have
learned a great deal about Hostas from this project, and believe it to
be a very valuable tool.  It pulls together a lot of information in one
easy to visualize document.
Tom Micheletti
The Hosta Patch
Barrington, IL