Re: sports

In a message dated 30/07/98 02:32:10 GMT, you write:

<< In a message dated 7/29/1998 8:49:12 PM Central Daylight Time,
 AMBERWAVEGARDEN@webtv.net writes:
 << Tom:
  Outstanding, Fantastic, Glory Be !!!!
  What a bargain, check is on the way, I can hardly stand it !!!!!
 Wait a minute!! I want in on this action!!
 Clyde Crockett  z5 Indy IN >>
You guys are a bit slow on the uptake.  The wheel document hit Basildon,
Essex, England this morning.

Thanks Tom, Jim and all others on the wheel commitee!

Glen UK