Fwd: [ahspol] Robin Rules

I have had enough! Hosat-Rom is NOT mine!

-- BEGIN included message

From: CCREDUX@aol.com

In a message dated 7/3/1999 8:55:07 PM Central Daylight Time, ECPep writes:

<< dogwoodfarm@HOSTAGARDEN.COM (Dogwood Farm)
 Sender:	AHSE-MAILROBIN@HOME.EASE.LSOFT.COM (AHS-sponsored members'
discussion of genus Hosta & Society              mission.)
 Reply-to:	AHSE-MAILROBIN@HOME.EASE.LSOFT.COM (AHS-sponsored members'
discussion of genus Hosta & Society              mission.)
 To:	AHSE-MAILROBIN@HOME.EASE.LSOFT.COM

 Dear Carolyn and Round Robin Committee
 As Round Robin members who left when the old Robin became so acrimonious
 and returned when the new Robin established current guidelines, we wish to
 express our support for your efforts to maintain the focus and civility of
 the exchanges. We have a nursery and go to great lengths not to promote our
 website or our nursery on the Robin. We have found it simple to restrain
 from using the Robin for commercial promotion. It seems obvious that if the
 writer gains financially from any recommendation given over the Robin, he
 or she should not send the mesage through the Robin. When Mr. Crockett
 posted the information about the Hosta CD Rom for the first time on the
 Robin, we questioned whether it was a venture in which he had interests
 since the mailing address is that same as his own, but we did not protest.
 After the offer was repeated for the third time, his promotion of the CD
 seemed to test whether the Robin rules would be applied to his messages. >>

The venture was and is John Crockett's and Jaime Knall's.
You have slandered me and it is actionable slander. I demand an apology---or
see you in court.

Clyde Crockett

Check out this week's ONElist of the week.
http://www.onelist.com
How is ONElist changing YOUR life?  Visit our homepage and let us know!

-- END included message