Scientific vs. casual postings

I think you feel that way about the sciene part, but at least from myself
that is not my intention.  I  have found that over the year or so that I
have been a member of these robins, I have found that my interests are
definitely on the scientific side and not on the (in my opinion absolutely
gross 'Yellow River' recommendation for a toilet garden) more casual side
of things.  I have grown to truly like everybody I have met on these
robins, but of course they are all different flavors of people.  I just
don't feel like my time reading email is well spent.  I would love to read
a casual post once in a while, but they aren't once in a while!!!! They are
daily!!!!  Little posts like "Yeah, me too!" What I refer to as "Gee Whiz"
posts.  If I were at home all day and liked reading email, I would love to
read robin mail.  But I simply can't do this right now, I am getting bogged
down with all this crap.  I am interested in the going's-on of the AHS, but
can probably get the info and results from Ran's crusade from hosta-open.

So, with the feeling that I am not getting as much out of this robin as my
personal preferences are , I am leaving.  I simply can't wade through the
numerous posts.  I get as much and more from hosta-open, which I will
remain a member.

Carolyn, could you please refresh us on how to leave the AHS robin?

Stacy Holtzman
Howard Hughes Medical Institute
Bloomington, Indiana Z5b