Re: Pollen

In a message dated 7/5/99 10:09:19 PM Eastern Daylight Time,
LakesideRM@aol.com writes:

<<  why can the bees
 set pods on every flower on some plants that I have never been able to get
 even one pod from crosses that I have made.  >>

Mary: Why don't you protect the bloom you have pollinated and then repeat the
pollinating procedure using the same pollen several times that same day on
the same flower. That way you may hit a receptive moment. Just a thought.

Barbara Jones