Re: Dutch"convention"

>We had lectures too.

By any chance did you give a lecture on monocot vs dicot seed
germination and plant anatomy?  Maybe you were too busy preparing for
such a lecture to find the time to give the quotes from the book you
claim supports your view that monocot cotyledons are designed to
"suck" food from the endosperm and not function in photosynthesis as
they do in dicots.  Ben, we are STILL waiting - how long do we have to

Joe Halinar