Re: large hosta

In a message dated 7/6/99 7:35:40 PM Eastern Daylight Time, bobaxe@sbtek.net

<< nother variegated large is H. montana 'Aureomarginata'. I envy all,
 > practically everyone who grows it, how large and beautiful it is- >>
I have 2 of the aforementioned plants and they really are beautiful.. I have
a 2 year old and the leaves are larger than the leaves on a mature Sum &
Substance, however there are  only 2 divisions making up the plant..  I can't
wait until this plant is a few years older, it should REALLY be a beauty..
My other montana is a young 1 year old division that was given to me and as
yet it does not have the size of the other..