Re: Beauty Curve in Hostas

At 10:23 PM 7/6/99 -0400, you wrote:
  Or to be hidden
>away to be viewed by hosta collectors who would ooh and ha when
>discovering that rare ugly hosta! If it's ugly enough you may be able to
>sell a couple of pieces for $100.

You could name it H. Only A Mother Could Love and make a gazillion dollars!

Or breed a hosta that is so slug attractive that is is beautiful for only a
day or so a year. That would also attract some of us more perverted
collectors. We could have Hosta viewing parties like people used to have
for MoonFlowers and Night-Blooming Cereus.

Gerry (LOL)