Re: Evaluating seedlings

Lu,
 If you're taking volunteers, I think I'm the furthest North!  And the
weather we've been having, can meet all extremes!
P.S.  Picking up limbs and cutting up trees from 2 diff. storms.  part of
the farm still without power.  Power lines hanging low in the driveways!  A
battle zone!  But its cooler today!  and
40 odd hostas crushed.  But we had rain!
Barbara
Quebec, Canada
"township@acbm.qc.ca"