hidekeo gowan and 2000

Hi I just returned from the Minn. hosta tour.  Then stopped by gowans and
got to see her newest hostas about to go through the registration process.
She is making new beds in preparation for your arrival to the convention in
Minn. in 2000.  She has hosta' My Child Innsnook" and it sure is nice.  She
has some of her seedlings tucked in here and there.  She sure has alot of
hostas.  We also went to Savory's so my friend could get their new
introduction 'Everglades'  when we left the cities the car was full of
hostas....so much fun.
cheryl nelson
zone3 minn.