Re: on guard

My neighbor had  her garden open for the Minnesota Hosta Society to tour last
Saturday, and I was fortunate enough to be a part of the festivities..  Now
there is one thing I do not understand.. How does anyone get out with a
hosta??  Are they taking the ones that are in pots or are they digging them
up?  If they are digging them, how do they do it so that they ar enot
detected?  Do not other people on the tour see this type of activity and if
so, why don't they report it??

Or, are they just reaching down and ripping them out by the roots and
sticking them in their purse or pocket..

How bold and brazen are these people - It's beyond me...