      From:   Monty Carlson [mailto:natures@rea-alp.com]
      Sent:   Tuesday, July 13, 1999 8:05 AM
      To:     hosta-open@mallorn.com
      Subject:        Re: Hello everyone!

      Norm,
        Did you see the post from Paula Reschke, about actioning off some rare
      hostas; Foxy Doxy, Locomotion, and others?  I checked w/ 20 minutes to go
      and Foxy Doxy was at 56 dollars, I think the guy from Nylar Creek or
      something like that bid on them.
      Monty
      ps......didn't see your name bidding on them.

      > From: Paula Reschke <heyheypaula@usol.com>
      > To: hosta-open@mallorn.com
      > Subject: Hello everyone!
      > Date: Friday, July 09, 1999 6:54 PM
      >
      >      I am Paula Hiselman Reschke, youngest daughter of Nancy Krul of
      Belle

      http://cgi3.ebay.com/aw-cgi/eBayISAPI.dll?MfcISAPICommand=ViewListedItems&us