Re: on guard

Butch Wrote:

----- Original Message -----
From: Butch Ragland <wilddog@venus.net>

"Or is it just not so.
I'm convinced that the thief, if it happened, was not during the tour.
Either the night before or the night after and not by people on the

What particular instance are you referring to?

You suggest that the theft of hostas may be just a made up story. Could
you elaborate a little on why you feel this way? Also, what evidence do
you have that the thief was not part of a tour group?

I have received several reports of theft since my posting asking for
information on missing hostas.

The disappearance of hostas from peoples gardens is real. We are not
talking about UFO's, alien abduction or alien insemination here. We are
talking about people that have been seen, and in some cases recognized,
taking hostas from peoples gardens. For instance, Dr. Benedict is sure
who got some of his hostas on one occasion.

Any additional information you can supply will be appreciated.

Thank You,

Dan Nelson
Bridgeville DE