Re: NEED TALLEST VARIETIES OF HOSTAS

Cajun Joe,

One thing concerns me- you live in New Orleans. It stays warm there all season.
Hosta need a dormancy period of 6 weeks below 40 degrees. I would not go into
hosta head first. Try one or two. See how they grow for a year. Then add
slowly.

As for where to buy Mail Order - http://www.plantdel.com   would be one of many
you will here of on this list

Ray Wiegand z5