Re: on guard

In a message dated 7/12/1999 2:41:36 PM Central Daylight Time,
jmccann@tez.net writes:

<< I have been reading about stolen hostas and it is really depressing  >>

I just returned from an 8-day trip. While I was gone, there was no one at
home except my father-in-law. Several people came by and ask him if it was ok
to see my garden. They just helped themselves to my plants.
If they had only asked me, I should have been happy to give them some things.
(Shovel still in spot where they took some. Message==Put your digging tools
away whilst you are not at home.)

Clyde Crockett z5