Spider Mites

Anyone ever heard of two-spotted spider mites infesting hostas? I've got
a few that are crawling with them! I've NEVER seen this before. I'm not
even going to bother fighting them. There's a never-ending fruitless
battle. My 'Elvis Lives' is the worst. Browning and scorcing is
everywhere, not to mention the hundreds of thousands of little beasties
and their eggs.

Mike Groothuis
Niles, MI
zone 5b