Southern Blight in the Michigan Tropics

Well, I learned today that that SB also effects daylillies. I had a
'Cherry Cheeks' turn brown and drop to the ground with the
characteristic fruiting bodies at the base of the leaves. 93 degrees
today even hotter predicted for tomorrow. HUMID. At least my problem is
localized in only about 1/4 of my full sun garden. Unfortunately, each
plant that is showing signs are growing ever closer to my 5 year old
'Krossa Regals.' The bleach just doesn't seem to be doing the job. I
pour it on and a week later another plant three feet away is rotting. I
guess all I can do is keep my fingers crossed.

Mike Groothuis
Niles, MI
zone 5b