Re: Streaked H. 'Tea and Crumpets'

In a message dated 7/24/1999 11:15:26 AM Central Daylight Time,
sussextreeinc@ce.net writes:

<< Anyone else have this same streaked plant?

 Hi Dan & All,

I had one. Since I was not interested in breeding at the time, I gave mine to
Gwen Black of Cumbria England. I got the original plant from Hatfield's.
Planted in summer. Next spring it emerged streaked.
This was in the summer of the Indianapolis AHS Convention.1997(?).

I'll check with Gwen to see what has happened with hers.

Clyde Crockett z5