Re: Tony Avent speaks on the issues surrounding registration.

In a message dated 7/31/1999 11:20:24 PM Central Daylight Time,
sussextreeinc@ce.net writes:[The excerpt here is from Tony Avent]:

<< To my knowledge two members have consulted legal counsel over this
 issue.
 This is certainly not in the best interest of any member of the society
 put the society in this type of financial jeopardy. >>

Dear Dan and All,
As you know, I cannot send postings to the AHS Robin as I have been banned
for life for telling the truth. But feel free to send excerpts of this
posting to the Robin, if you so desire.

It is quite obvious to me what is going on. The AHS is trying to reduce the
competiveness of growers;that is, some want to put "small" growers at a
disadvantage and eventually out of business. This is clearly in violation of
federal law. I have been told that the feds think this is not worth the
trouble to take action. Nevertheless, I intend to pursue it.
The consumers are also the victims.
Registration solves nothing. The Registrar will register ANYTHING.

I hope people who have privately e-mailed me expressing dismay over the
Draconian measures of the AHS will indeed join the AHS.Every vote WILL count,
although it will be an uphill fight.

Clyde Crockett z5