Hosta look-alikes list

In a message dated 6/5/00 11:47:00 AM Central Daylight Time,
Hostanut@Bellsouth.net writes:

<< I've decided to keep a list of all these look alikes so I don't have to ask
these questions over and over. Anyone have such a list already that they are
willing to share?
Yes, I've started yet another list.... >>

Hi Lu,

I was going to do the same, but since you've already started, and I've lost
my old posts....would you copy me on your lists? or maybe it's something that
would be a helpful addition to the Hosta Library!

Cindy Johnson
White Bear Lake, MN
zone 4a

p.s.  I can hardly believe the national hosta convention is only 2 1/2 weeks
away!!!