Re: Speaking of Lists

Kris,

Food: Emerald Crust, Pineapple Upside Down cake, Chiquita?, Crepe Suzette,
         Guacamole, Gum Drop, Spilt milk, Sugar and Cream, Vanilla Cream,

Names:Dick Ward, Don Quixote,Lakeside Mom?,Little Aurora,Olive Bailey Langdon,
           Abby, Allen P. McConnell, Alvatine Taylor, Amy Aden, Austin
Dickenson,
           Betsy King, Bianca, Carol, Darwin's Standard?, How about Diana
Rembered?
           Eric Smith, Francis Williams, Ginko Craig, Janet, Lady Isobel
Barrett, Mr
           Asami Improved, Louisa, Love Pat, Lucy Vitols, Marion Bachman,
Mary
           Marie Ann, Mildred Seaver, Robert Frost, Verna jean, Veronica Lake

I am sure there is more...I was just going over my list...
That is so fun...lol

Paula
Blaine,Mn