Re: Olga's Sale

>Well, whoever missed Olga's sale this year sure missed a good one! Some
>of her hybrids were unbelievable. Lots of 'Niagara Falls' and
>'Manhattan' crosses were there as well as some great others. I even
>managed to find a streaky giant blue of 'Dorothy Benedict' x nigrescens
>'Elatior.' Good stuff. I already have the pictures developed and will be
>posting them real soon.
>Mike Groothuis
>Niles, MI

thanks for the reply. Will you be posting the pictures mentioned above to the pixlist? Have I missed them? I finally figured out the onelist, pixlist, and am now receiving the pictures. In your e-mail you mentioned Olga had tons of these manhattan and Niagra falls crosses....you are making me drool. I only wish I could see pictures of her new registrations in the last journal or was it two ago. I am always disappointed that they never have any good pictures in the journal of the new plants that are registered, just the same looking stuff over and over. I think Olga and Bill have some of the best plants just from the descriptions alone sometimes... but unfortunately we never get to see many pictures.
Chris Wilhoite