Hello everyone,
I joined the forum today, and would love it if someone would give tell me
about it. Topics etc. I belong to the Daylily email robin so I'm familiar
with how the posting works etc. Is there a limit to how many posts you can
make in a day?

I have ordered labels from EON Industries - Fast service, if you are
ordering in bulk, be sure to call and get the lower shipping cost.

Happy Gardening
Sherrie - Bainbridge, Indiana