list so far of sun tolerant hostas

In my sun garden (at least 4 hours of after noon sun) I have...

Sun Power
September Sun
Gold Edger
Fragrant Bouquet
Sugar and Cream
Aztec Treasure
Treasure
Chartruse
Ruffles
Sun Glow
Joker
Vannilla Cream
Golden Anniversary
Birchwood Parky's Gold
Summer Fragrance
Golden Tiara
And Narda suggestion of So Sweet.
I have all my Plantaginea's there, like Ming Treasure and Venus and
Aphrodite.
But I never thought of putting my Sagae there...
I also have the Great Expectations, and Zounds doing well there
But never thought about Invinceable That would be some good green contrast.

Paula
Blaine, Mn

Albo Marginata
Invincible