Re: This Year's Orders

Well... The three best plants that I got for my garden this year.... hummm
well they aren't all here yet and the ones that are here are all great like
Alvantine taylor, sargent pepper, kyrptonite, sitting pretty,  golden gate,
So sweet, Antioch but ...

for now I'll say my babies in the garden
        Devon Green - because of where it came from!  And it really has a
wonderful color and shine
        June -  Just got it but it's as gorgeous as it pics!
        Spilt Milk -  I like the leaf shape and the one I got has great
white threading in it.