Re: journal

I know that neither I, nor several of my club members in Northern Virginia have received there's yet.  Also Bill Meyer in NJ hasn't received his yet.  It could be another 3-4 weeks based upon U.S. postal rules.  Each post office can hold them for up to 2 weeks before sending them to the next site.  In my case they go from Minneapolis, MN, to a Chicago, Illinois collection point, then to Merrifield, VA distribution site, then to my local Post Office.  Thus, if they each hold the bundle for the maximum period it could be as long as 8 weeks.  They were mailed 16 days ago!