Re: Hubby swears theres too many!

I'm new here, but I just had to jump in here on this topic.

My husband enjoys helping me in the garden but he swears there are only
five or six kinds of hosta--so once I get a new one and get it planted,
he never knows.

"That new bed over there? Oh, I just split some green ones in the other
beds and threw in a couple of splits from the variegated ones."

Of course, when we're at nurseries and he sees one he likes that we
don't have, we HAVE to buy it!  I got Lakeside Cha Cha last weekend that
way. <g>
--
Anne

Anne.M.Kolaczyk.1@nd.edu