Re: Hubby swears theres too many!

My spouse, Bunny Bob, is a Brooklyn expatriate (he likes to tell people he
got out when he reached the Age of Reason). Knows nothing about gardens and
is content to sit on the sidelines, or better yet, at the computer where he
can watch the garden from the inside out. He is also red-green colorblind.

But he understands that my sanity lies in the garden. He understands what
obsession is. He understands (sort of) why a person would pay $100 for a
hosta or $40 for A. sikokkianum. He doesn't quite understand why I bring
home rocks from the side of the road, or stuff from the recycling center
(garden art), but he accepts it.

And he is willing to live in a house that looks like the Beverly
Hillbillies before they struck oil.

What more can I ask?