[Fwd: Fw: Poem for a Friend!]

Hi everyone
	I would have just sent the url but don't know what it is. Hope this
works.
--
Bye
Bob

Bob, I have not rejoined the groups but will sometime soon.  Needed to get some work done first.

Would you forward the attachment to the group for me.  It is pretty neat.
Best Regards, Beth
    Be sure to watch the pointer move around

Gail McBrayer
006  ext. 18
(alias eGrandma)

This is just too cool. Be sure and move your mouse......

~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~
*NoBoDy*

 If nobody smiled and nobody cared
 and nobody helped us along.
 If every moment looked after itself and
 good things always went to the strong;

 If nobody cared just a little about you
 and nobody cared about me,
 and we stood alone, in the battle of life,
 What a dreary old world this would be.

 Life is sweet, just because of
 friends we have made
 and the things which in common we share.
 We want to live on, not because of ourselves,
 but because of the people who care.\

 It is doing and giving for somebody else
 on which all of life's splendor depends.
 The joy of this world, when you've
 summed it all up,
 is found in the making of friends