Hosta Ice Cream

Hi everyone
	I added a new plant to the library named Ice Cream. It is listed as
small in the hosta finder. This is one of the nicest plants I think I
have seen for awhile. It has very pleasing colors and leaf shape. I
bought it at Rossings in Chashatten yesterday for $20. Here is the info
if you are interested. I have no financial ties to this place if this
sounds like an advertisement. I bought it from a 11 year old who works

Hosta Man Gardens
739 Carver Beach Rd
Chanhassen, MN

                Bob Axmear 208 2nd St Ne  Waukon,Ia 52172-1308