Find the Hosta....

Let's try something different today.  I'm going to give a paragraph of my
day and lets see how many of the hosta I worked with today are mentioned.

Got up this morning and read about the crown prince's birthday this week.
After looking at international currency rates I started to think about the
gold standard we use to be on.  Didn't the Chinesse use polished jade for
theirs?  My little Goblin got up this morning and turned on the flintstones
shouting yukka dukka do.  I did a little striptease while I changed to go
work out in the garden.  It looked like a green fountain out there.  In a
state of rapture, I realized that even precious stones like Peridot could
match it.  Looking up at that blue splendor we call a sky, I realized that I
had a case of the june bug (besides the bugs in my garden that will be
erraticated!).  Oh to have that midwest magic spell bottled to share with
others.  We went to the garden center for the trimmer and I thought about
what a striker Choko Nishiki was.  Did a little daydreaming in the car
thinking about going back to England and getting a golden tiara.  It's
always nice to travel and find great people from Bath to Warwick curtsey.
Was it hot by you as it was me?  I think the only place not hot was the
Artic Rim...  Wonder if the cloud cover will hid the moonlight tonight?  Oh
well I've finished potting all the new kids just before the rain.

On a side note, does it ever get easier to identify hosta?  A friend dropped
off four different ones.  Two I got right away - Gold Standard, and Golden
tiara.  The other two I haven't figured out yet.  Maybe send a Pic tomorrow
and find out from all you smart cookies out there.

Kate E. Ardissono