Re: music files

Bob,

If you're into the mp3's you would love the newsgroups.  We play all of our
music off of the computers, the stereo is never used.  You'd probably need
to pick the 70's mp3 newsgroup for Led Zep and then we would never see you
again on the hosta open.

Elizabeth (one who reads but rarely ever posts)
Atlanta-7B