Re: This Year's Convention

Stacy Holtzman wrote:
> How soon is soon for Mark Zilis' book?  And, is it Zilis or Zillis?  The
> spellings are driving me crazy.
> And who else is writing books? I think I read something about Ran writing
> one, is this correct?

Well, I'm a newbie on the list and have only posted a few times, but my
husband and I are fiction writers--we've sold almost 60 romances and
romantic suspense novels, and right now are working on a mystery. In
real life, I write and edit technical documentation at Notre Dame University.

229 DeBartolo
University of Notre Dame
Notre Dame, IN 46556