Re: The auction is back in business http://63.249.238.146/

In a message dated 6/28/00 11:51:03 AM Central Daylight Time,
bobaxe@sbtek.net writes:

<< Subj:     Re: The auction is back in business   http://63.249.238.146/
 Date:  6/28/00 11:51:03 AM Central Daylight Time
 From:  bobaxe@sbtek.net (Bob)
 Sender:    owner-hosta-open@mallorn.com
 To:    hosta-open@mallorn.com

 JSchw94560@aol.com wrote:

 > How do you access the new Auction site?

 Hi Jim
    I linked it right where the old one is, it works here, hope it does
 there. Maybe you need the new library address again.
 http://63.249.238.146/
 --  >>
Hi Bob,
This is what I get. What am I doing wrong?

 You are not authorized to view this page
You might not have permission to view this directory or page using the
credentials you supplied.

--

If you believe you should be able to view this directory or page, please try
to contact the Web site by using any e-mail address or phone number that may

You can click  Search to look for information on the Internet.

HTTP Error 403 - Forbidden
Internet Explorer