Re: The auction is back in business

In a message dated 6/28/00 11:51:03 AM Central Daylight Time,
bobaxe@sbtek.net writes:

<< Subj:     Re: The auction is back in business
 Date:  6/28/00 11:51:03 AM Central Daylight Time
 From:  bobaxe@sbtek.net (Bob)
 Sender:    owner-hosta-open@mallorn.com
 To:    hosta-open@mallorn.com
 JSchw94560@aol.com wrote:
 > How do you access the new Auction site?
 Hi Jim
    I linked it right where the old one is, it works here, hope it does
 there. Maybe you need the new library address again.
 --  >>
Hi Bob,
This is what I get. What am I doing wrong?

 You are not authorized to view this page
You might not have permission to view this directory or page using the
credentials you supplied.

If you believe you should be able to view this directory or page, please try
to contact the Web site by using any e-mail address or phone number that may
be listed on the www.hostalibrary.org home page.

You can click  Search to look for information on the Internet.

HTTP Error 403 - Forbidden
Internet Explorer