Re: Blue Mouse Ears for sale

<< Beth, how tiny is 'Collector's Choice'? I have 'Saishu Jima', 'Shining Tot'
 (really wee), 'Thumbnail', and 'Uzo No Mai'. Is it smaller than these? If so,
 I must find it . . . Kris >>

it's tiny, yes, but my smallest is one i found called 'kii hime'
leaves are the size of my little finger nail, or smaller.
bought from miniature plant kingdom in cali, and distributed thru our
retailers in hot lanna.

Cindy has one in the ground, and it is THE smallest i've seen, not just like
mine from bonsai culture.

harry abel