Re: new hosta at Walmart

  • Subject: Re: new hosta at Walmart
  • From: KAM75506@aol.com
  • Date: Fri, 1 Jun 2001 14:58:28 EDT

In a message dated 6/1/2001 11:57:25 AM Central Daylight Time,
andrewl@hostahaven.com writes:

I did notice that Home Depot has changed suppliers--I believe their primary
supplier used to be Klehm.  I think they found the going rough when you cut
the margins down to pennies.  Good thing they staple the labels onto the pot
otherwise the staff wouldn't even be able to tell you that it was a Hosta...

Home Depot's new supplier is Hampshire Farms located in Hampshire, IL.  They
are owned by guess who -- one of the Klehm's.

Keith Miller