Re: new hosta at Walmart

  • Subject: Re: new hosta at Walmart
  • From: "Kate Ardissono" <ardissono@home.com>
  • Date: Fri, 1 Jun 2001 18:31:53 -0500

This is true... I was helping a friend last year market some lures he'd
created and though Wal-Mart would be a good place to try...  He sent them
one with a price.  They sent him back what they'd pay him and they wanted
various rights 1) he'd have to warehouse them and they'd notify where to
ship. 2) Any unsold would be returned to him at his expense.  There were a
"few other conditions".  He told them to stuff it.