Re: new hosta at Walmart

  • Subject: Re: new hosta at Walmart
  • From: "Barbara Weitemier" <bweite@hscis.net>
  • Date: Sun, 3 Jun 2001 09:33:24 -0700

Narda, I agree with you wholeheartedly. Each person is entitled to his or
her own opinion, however unreasonable it may appear to me or anyone else. To
denigrate someone who disagrees with you sounds more like what is going on
in national politics today! Counterproductive to say the least (as the
Republicans have discovered----sorry----couldn't resist adding this).
Barbara in Walla Walla