Re: new hosta at Walmart

  • Subject: Re: new hosta at Walmart
  • From: NardaA@aol.com
  • Date: Sun, 3 Jun 2001 23:11:46 EDT

In a message dated 6/3/01 5:28:35 PM Eastern Daylight Time, beautbug@tm.net

<< I am one that, if I find a special hosta at one of the big chains like Home
 Depot or Meijers, I'll buy it but most of my purchases are through
 nurserymen & women who specialize in them. The majority of my purchases are
 through the specializers.

Denise, if I find Cho Cho Train at Walmart for two fifty, I will buy them all
and give them to everyone that I know.  N.

PS we don't have any within a ten mile radius of me, that would include three