Deer Proof Hosta?

I had a question asked last night that I really had to think about hard. As
we all know there are certain varieties of hostas that are so called "slug
resistant". What about deer resistant? Are there any varieties that deer may
walk around to get to one that might be more tender or better tasting. I
told the lady I didn't think so but... I would ask and maybe someone has
some experience with varieties that aren't such a deer salad. Here I'm
working on electric fencing the perimeter of 6 1/2 acres.

Pine Forest Gardens Grower of Quality Hostas
On Line Catalog