No Subject

Received my new journal yesterday. Now the thing is to find time to read it.
Not only is it time to make crosses but it is time to pot for the best
plants for next year.
For the past two weeks we have had some rain and cooler than normal
temperature.  I just heard that we needed at least an inch of rain every
other day for the next two months to break the drougth. The rain and cooler
air has been wonderful.  The hostas and semps have loved it. I have had the
largest percent of seed set ever.  Some plants are doing 100%. I am feeding
dyna-gro at least once a week to help support the pod growth. Hope that the
extra food will protect the mother plant. The semps are regaining some of
their lovely spring colors but I wonder just how much rain they will take
before complaining
Mary.

Mary Chastain
Lakeside Acres